www.activemusicservices.co.uk and www.activemusicservices.com are owned and operated by Active Music Services (AMS) and are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- Written permission is required from the owner/s of AMS to use the logo or any information pertaining to the company.
- Download samples are for information only and are not for sale
- You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt, or otherwise exploit the content of this site, text, graphics or products in any way.
- The copyright for any music or programme notes displayed as samples on these websites belong either to AMS or the work’s composer, arranger, lyricist, their family, charity trusts or publishers.
- AMS does not condone photocopying or any method of reproduction of any material on these websites.
- Any infringement of copyright or reproduction of any material on these websites will be investigated, reported and may lead to prosecution.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
We only have information you choose to give us and this information will not be disclosed to a third party.
To keep track of cart data used in selling Second Hand CD’s, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
woocommerce_cart_hash woocommerce_items_in_cart wp_woocommerce_session_
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
The information generated about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on Google servers in the United States, however, this analytics data, is not tied to personally identifiable information.
Any links to other websites from this site do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by AMS of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who choose to access this site from outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.