Please read the Choral Music Terms & Conditions before placing an order
* There is a minimum order of THREE copies per title for all choral sheet music.
* There is a minimum order of ONE for solo/duets and songbooks
Enquiries or Availability of Choral Sheet Music
Click on PLACE AN ORDER or CONTACT AMS on the email below to make an enquiry.
How to order
- Click on Place an Order for Choral Music
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel 01685 813318 (International+44 1685 813318)
- By post to Active Music Services (see full contact details at the bottom of any web page)
Delivery (prices are based on Royal Mail size and weight)
- Large Letters, Small Parcels, Medium Parcels are sent 2nd class unless a 1st class service is requested
- Large parcels are sent via Parcel Force48
- International orders are sent via Airmail
- Invoices in a plastic wallet (Documents Enclosed) are attached to the package
- Delivery Notice emails are sent to whoever placed the order
* Discounts are not available as AMS does not charge for handling orders, packaging, VAT, administration, research or consultations.
* Trade Contracts with 25% discount are available for music published by Curiad.
How to pay for choral music
UK – AMS Sort Code: 40-08-03 AMS Account: 51392026
International – AMS Code: MIDLGB2115R
AMS Account: GB68MIDL40080351392026
To receive an email receipt please inform AMS when you have made your remittance.
PayPal / Card
- UK and some international card payments are only accepted via the secure AMS Paypal Business Account
- Payment details will be sent in a DELIVERY NOTICE email.
- This will be followed by an AMS Paypal invoice for your remittance.
Cheques (UK only)
Payable to ACTIVE MUSIC SERVICES.
Please support our Environmental Policy by retaining your invoice. Send your cheque with the invoice number and your address on the back.
All Payments For Choral Music
- Payments MUST be received WITHIN 14 days of the invoice date
- Receipts are issued by email only
- Choirs/Organisations should NOT place an order if payments cannot be made within the required time. Contacts who place orders are advised to obtain signed cheques if signatories are not going to be available.
- Payments not received after a final warning will incur an administration/late payment charge of 12% per week.
- Persistent late payers for Choral Music will be requested to pay before any orders are sent or have their account closed.
- Returns policy – refunds are not available after the order has been accepted, confirmed and sent. Any exceptional circumstances must be negotiated with AMS within SEVEN DAYS after delivery.
Free Inspection Service – UK Only
- Archive inspection copies are available on request.
- The contact who makes the request is legally responsible for returning copy/copies, not folded, with a Large Letter Stamp within 14 days.
- Failure to return inspection copies will incur costs for replacement, postal costs and an administration fee.
Choral Copyright Information
- If a composer, arranger or lyricist creates a piece of music it belongs to them and is probably their livelihood.
- It is illegal to photocopy any sheet music or a music book that is still within the timeline of UK / European / USA copyright laws.
- If you want to change any part / section of a work permission MUST be sought from the publisher.
- If copyright laws are ignored or broken you could face a large fine.
Copyright 2011-2017 Active Music Service – All rights reserved